How to Prepare for a Tony Robbin’s Date With Destiny
What to expect, what to bring, & other information
General Info for Date With Destiny
- The days are LONG. The days will be extremely long. You will start at 10:30 AM & go till 1:30-3:00 AM.
- Get connected beforehand by Joining the Facebook groups… Watch for an email from the Tony Robbins crew with details on how to join the Facebook group. Or in the Facebook Search type in Date With Destiny + The Year + Location on Facebook.
Before our DWD, I hosted a free yoga class to get to know other people who were also interested in yoga & wellness!
I’d love to take this opportunity to add you onto The Exploring Yogini newsletter, I send 1 email a month with writing prompts to inspire your reflection, travel goodness, & so much more!
Sign up below!
How to Prepare for Tony Robbin’s Date With Destiny Other Advice:
Bring lots of clothing.
Bring a reusable water bottle
Come prepared with your Tools for Success
Prepare your immune system
Make the most of every minute
Don’t settle for a partner who can’t/wont challenge you.
I asked my fellow DWD attendees for advice and this is what they had to say…
Play 100% because 99% is a bitch. Many times the extra 1% will get you all the results you are looking for.
Seriously, ask the hard questions, talk about the things that make you the most uncomfortable that you have ever been. Let everything that you’ve been holding onto GO. You’re going to Date With Destiny for change now make it happen!
If you can be on the mic, DO IT! If Tony needs a volunteer, JUMP OUT OF YOUR SEAT and do it.
This man got to be on the mic & he said that he’s literally met over 500 beautiful souls as a result of the last DWD.
There will be a lot of close talking, bring gum so that you’re not self-conscious of your breath.
Bring bags of green tea.
She drank those all day ($1 cup of hot water) and she never got sick and had good energy… She also didn’t experience the crashes from coffee & other caffeine sources.
Palm Beach, Florida Specific Information:
- There is a Whole Foods Nearby- its about a 15 minute Uber Drive & is full of healthy snacks.
- Leave the event a few minutes early to avoid a price surge on Uber. There is no pick-up location for Uber drivers & the police wouldn’t allow for pick ups to occur in front of the Convention Center… Set your pick up location at the Hilton Hotel next to the Convention Center.
- Stay near the Convention Center- our AirBnB was a 1/2 hour drive away which meant that we wasted an hour each day of precious sleep… This extra hour would have been so meaningful during a time when we weren’t getting much sleep.
- There are 3 airports that you can fly into… The Palm Beach airport, Miami Airport, or Fort Lauderdale Airport near Miami. To get from Miami to Palm Beach it’s an hour Uber ride that will cost around $70 or take the Tri Rail for $20?
Is DWD worth the price tag?
Absolutely! Investing in yourself is the best way to use your money. You’re going to learn so much about yourself, your relationships, realize old patterns, & set new goals.
There you go, everything that you need to know on how to prepare for Tony Robbin’s Date With Destiny!
Want to receive more inspiration, travel adventures, & tips to your inbox? Sign up for The Exploring Yogini newsletter here. I send about one email a month! <3