Journal Prompts for Forgiveness
6 questions for you to explore & to guide you to forgiveness.
After my healing workshops, people ask me what made me decide to focus on healing…
Well, it’s because I’ve had a lot of challenges in my life. From Self-Harm, to Abuse, to Anxiety & Depression, I’ve been through a lot.
In school, we were never taught how to deal with the challenges of the real world. And the real world is really, really hard.
We were never taught how reflect on our life & how to cope with our tragedies.
Over the last 5 years, I’ve dedicated a lot of my time to learning about myself & learning how to heal.
This past year has been a huge year for healing for me & I cannot wait to pass on my knowledge to you!
For many years, I was ashamed of the person that I had become that led to my very painful breakup with my first love.
I had to learn how to forgive family members that hurt me or didn’t treat me the way that I had expected to be treated.
I learned how to forgive myself. I realized how important it was to give myself love & compassion for my mistakes & the times that I wasn’t proud of.
Without further ado, here are your Journal Prompts for Forgiveness:
2. What people stepped up for me during this experience? For ex: You, family, friends, strangers. List everyone that played some role in your healing.
3. What growth did I have as a direct result from this experience? For ex: Have you built resilience or grit? Did it bring you closer to loved ones? Were you set free? Write whatever growth that you have experienced from this experience.
4. I didn’t see the positives at first. For example: I became free to be me, I found I had more time to do what I love, or I cultivated stronger relationships. Now after I’ve had time to heal, in what ways can I find gratitude from this experience?
5. I am FREE. What potential lies in my future now?
6. Every time I think of the situation or experience, in what perspective will I think of it now?
Whatever emotions arose from this exercise, I want you to know that they are a 100% valid. You are a human & it is o.k. to feel all the emotions.
If you’d like to send these journal prompts please sign up for my monthly newsletter!
Want more journal prompts? Check out: Creating Empowerment By Reflecting On 7 Easy Questions
With all my love,