RV Camping at Wisconsin’s Devil’s Lake State Park
Our experience at this beautiful state park in Wisconsin
Our Experience RV Camping in Devil’s Lake State Park
On a cool early September Friday night, driving into Devil’s Lake State Park didn’t disappoint. I’d even argue that it’s compared to driving into Jurassic Park. It was lush, green, & abundant with vegetation.
We unfortunately didn’t spend a lot of time in the park, but we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Although the Quartzite campground is extremely open, you’re still surrounded by trees & other vegetation. Quartzite campground is extremely quiet, friendly, and clean. The bathroom & shower facilities are impeccably clean. The campground was quiet. Our neighbors were super friendly.
Things to Know While RV Camping in Devils Lake State Park
- Spots can fit large RVs including 5th wheels
- There are tons of hiking trails surrounding the campground & state park
- If you’re from out of state, you will have to pay extra
- Just a few minutes drive, you’ll find several places to purchase firewood.
- Walmart is a 12 minute drive away.
- More information on the State Park & Camping / reserve your spot here