How to Prepare for & Rock Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities.
Here is all the information from a Minnesota Native & how to Rock Your Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities 2018
What is Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities
Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities is held by the leading yoga festival in the United States, Wanderlust. They’ve coined the one-day yoga festival as “the world’s only mindful triathlon”. It is held throughout the United States & Canada.
At the festival, there is a 5k run, a meditation session, a gigantic yoga party, & tons of mini-lessons to participate in. This year you can join acroyoga classes, acroyogatherapeutics, body work, tarot classes, hooping classes & more!
For every ticket sold, $1.08 will be donated to the (RED) foundation. (RED) is a foundation that has helped in prevention, treatment, counseling, HIV testing and care services for people affected by HIV/Aids.
Get Your Video? Great! iVamos! Let’s get this show started.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat (I preferred bringing a travel mat… they’re lighter & easier to carry around.) YOGO is my favorite.
- A backpack (to stuff your mat in after your class)
- A water bottle (there will be refill stations)
- Money if you’d like to purchase from vendors
- Sunscreen (there is not a lot of shade at this park)
- A camera/phone (there will be tons of photo opportunities!)
Tips for Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities
- Buy your tickets as early as possible. I bought my ticket about a month beforehand & many of the classes- aerial yoga & acroyoga were full. With the being said, it’s possible to drop into many of the classes the day of. Especially if the class doesn’t require props that Wanderlust supplies.
- Arrive early… I didn’t know that parking would be such a pain to find. I had to walk about 15 minutes to get to the festival.
- Join the Facebook Event to stay up-to-date on the announcements leading up to the event.
Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities Information
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM 3:00 PM
Harriet Island Park
200 Dr Justus Ohage Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55107
As of writing, on January 14th, their are several different ticket options.
I personally would recommend the Tier Ticket if you’re just looking to go to the festival.
Purchase your ticket through this link & receive $10 towards the Wanderlust Store at the day-of-event.
Thanks for checking out How to Rock Your Wanderlust 108 Twin Cities! Will you be there? Let me know, if I attend, perhaps we can meet up!
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter. It’s the place where you’ll be the first to hear about giveaways, announcements on my U.S. yoga tour, & so much more!
Sign up h e r e.
Articles that you would love:
Finding Healing with Yoga Girl: A Retreat Full of Love
Goat Yoga: Namaste Laughing
Preparing for Your First Outdoor Yoga Class
Until next time my loves!