Buying a travel yoga mat is an investment. If you’re considering investing in a YOGO mat, you’ve come to the right place. Read a review from the road, instructions on how to clean it, & tips to make the most of your yoga mat! As an added bonus you’ll receive a coupon code to save you money!
Here are my favorite ways to clean my travel yoga mat….
- For a light cleaning:
- In a small spray bottle mix 5 drops each of your favorite lavender & lemon essential oil with 1/2 cup of both white vinegar & water. Spray down your mat and then wipe off the solution with a towel. If it’s damp, let it air dry before you fold it back up.
- For a more intense scrub:
- In the bathtub, scrub your travel yoga mat with a natural castile soap. You can use a sponge or a loofah to spread the soap evenly. Then using the handy clips on your mat, hang it on the shower curtain bar. Then let it drip try into the tub, fold it up when it’s completely dry.
Making the most of your YOGO mat:
- Pack it on your carry on when you fly. This makes it easily accessible during long layovers. Find a quiet hallway, or knook in the airport to stretch before your flight. If you feel uncomfortable doing yoga at an airport, try to keep in mind that people don’t care. They are in a hurry to get to their gate. They’re sitting on their phones. At most, they may be curious, which is o.k… You never know, maybe you’ll inspire them to start a yoga practice of their own. Close your eyes and connect with yourself. Stretching beforehand, leaves you feeling physically and mentally open before long flights.
- When flowing at a yoga studio, place your YOGO mat on the studio’s complimentary mat. This gives your travel yoga mat extra cushion and protects you from bacteria that’s residing on the yoga studio’s mat.
After I fell in love with my traveling yoga mat, I knew that I needed to get you guys a coupon code. I wrote YOGO asking if they’d give my readers a discount… And guess what, they’re awesome and said yes!
I’ve now partnered with YOGO! Log onto YOGO and use the coupon code EXPLORINGYOGINI for 15% off of your order. If you make a purchase with the coupon code, I will receive a small compensation for the referral. This compensation supports me in my entrepreneurial adventures.
Did you hear???
I am going Facebook live!
Lets talk TRAVEL on Tuesday nights at 8:00 pm CST.
Learn about YOGA on Thursday nights at 8:00 pm CST.
See you all then!